Applicants to The University of Chicago Summer Bridge program:
- Attend a high school in the Chicago Public School system
- Are rising juniors or seniors
- Maintain a 3.6 un-weighted GPA,
- Have earned a grade of B or higher in all high school courses in the subject area requested for study at UChicago,
- Have maintained a 95% attendance rate;
- In some cases, must be taking the most advanced courses possible at your high school in the subject you wish to study (or something similar to it). Pay close attention to any prerequisites mentioned in the course listings.
Complete and submit the Summer Session application by May 15, 2020. In the "Financial Aid" section of the application, you will need to select "Summer Bridge."
Students are chosen based on a combination of factors, including the course prerequisites, along with the student’s essays, graded writing or project sample, and a video interview with College Bridge. Please review the Overview for Pre-College Applicants on the How to Apply page to begin your application.
Due Date: May 15, 2020
Questions? Please email the College Bridge/Summer Session Office at email@example.com.